For newly purchased underground sewage treatment equipment , users must first debug it, check whether there is any problem with the equipment, and be familiar with the operation process of the equipment. Here I will share the debugging steps of the buried sewage treatment equipment , so that you are more comfortable with the buried sewage treatment equipment.
1. For the first use and debugging of sewage treatment equipment, first open the water inlet valve and water outlet valve, start the equipment water inlet lift pump, and transfer the sewage from the adjustment tank to the sewage treatment equipment.
2. When the water level reaches one-half the height of the sewage treatment equipment, stop the pump from entering the water, open the fan inlet valve, turn on the fan, slowly open the fan outlet valve, and aerate the water into the oxygen tank for 48 hours before starting the water inlet lift. The water pump adds sewage to three quarters of the equipment and aerates the tank for 24 hours.
3. The staff should touch the seasoning with their hands to see if there is a sticky feeling, and at the same time observe the growth of microorganisms in the water body, and then continue to deliver sewage to the equipment until the biofilm grows.
4. Regularly observe the growth of microorganisms in the water and find that abnormalities should be adjusted in time by controlling the amount of incoming water.
5. To observe the flow of water in the secondary sedimentation tank, the weir must collect water uniformly. Generally, the sludge must be drained every 24 hours. When the slurry is discharged, the solenoid valve for drainage is opened, and the sludge in the secondary sedimentation tank is lifted to Sludge pond.
6. Underground sewage treatment equipment adds disinfectant in the disinfection tank according to the needs. The water from the secondary sedimentation tank passes through the disinfectant dosing tank, and the medicine is partially dissolved to achieve the purpose of disinfection. After the treated water stays in the fresh water tank for about 0.5 hours, it meets the discharge requirements and can be discharged to the outside receiving water body.
7. After the sewage treatment equipment debugging is completed and running normally, the system can enter the automatic operation, and the operation of the pump and fan will be switched to the automatic operation state on the spot.