The sedimentation tank is a structure that uses sedimentation to remove suspended matter in water. Sedimentation tanks are widely used in wastewater treatment. There are many types of sedimentation tanks. According to the direction of water flow in the tank, they can be divided into three types: advection, vertical and radial. The sedimentation tank has the following functions in the sewage treatment equipment :
1. By using solid chlorine to disinfect the effluent, it can effectively kill pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, E. coli, and viruses in the water. The treated water is clear and transparent, no odor, and the number of bacteria and E. coli can meet the national sewage. Emission Standards.
2. Use gravity to sink suspended sludge with a greater specific gravity in the effluent of the contact oxidation bed to the bottom of the pond, so as to remove it from the water and ensure better effluent quality.
3. The sludge settled to the bottom and automatically returns to the contact oxidation bed to maintain the sludge concentration in contact with the oxidation bed.
Maintenance points of industrial sewage treatment equipment:
1. The fan often checks the oil level to ensure that oil returns to the fan from the return tank;
2. The suction pump cannot be dried for a long time to prevent damage to the accessories, see the instructions for details;
3. The diaphragm can be in a dry state for a long time, and direct sunlight is strictly prohibited;
4. Ensure that no heavy objects are placed on the top of the equipment;
5. Ensure stable power supply for sewage equipment;
6. Ensure that the surface of the equipment power distribution cabinet and support is dry;
7. When the device is in manual operation, it is strictly forbidden to turn on the suction pump without the fan starting, and the membrane cannot be in the suction state for a long time.
8. Precautions when stopping water supply: When the water is stopped for more than one week, the biofilm in the pool will continue to disappear, so you must add a nutrition source of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the pool. Continued for a week, but cannot stop feeding.