The metering pump inputs the sodium chlorate aqueous solution and the hydrochloric acid solution into the reactor, and fully reacts at a certain temperature and negative pressure to produce a disinfectant gas mainly composed of chlorine dioxide and supplemented by chlorine. After the water is thoroughly mixed to form a disinfection solution, it is passed into the disinfected water.
Structure and main component functions
The chlorine dioxide generator consists of a feeding system, a reaction system, a control system and a safety system. The generator casing is made of PVC material.
1. Water ejector: The water ejector is an air extraction element designed according to the principle of jet flow. When power water passes through the water ejector, a negative pressure is generated inside it, and the external air is sucked into the ejector by the pressure difference. Thereby inhalation is achieved. The inhaled L2 dioxide gas is mixed with them to form a disinfectant. In addition, the water ejector is also used for raw material tank absorption.
2. Metering pump: convey raw materials and regulate flow.
3. Reflector aeration port [intake port]: The air channel during the operation of the equipment. When installed, it can be connected to pipes and open to the outside, and maintain communication with the atmosphere.
4. Electric contact pressure gauge: The electric contact pressure gauge is one of the devices to protect the safe operation of the equipment. Its working principle is: When the water pressure at the front end of the ejector is lower than the set value, the gauge controls the metering pump to stop feeding.
5. Raw material level sensor: The raw material level sensor is also one of the devices to protect the safe operation of the equipment. It is installed at the bottom of two raw material tanks. When any one of the raw materials is used up, the metering pump will stop feeding.
6. Temperature controller: The temperature controller is the system heating control mechanism, which guarantees the best chemical reaction temperature of sodium chlorate and hydrochloric acid.
7. Controller: The controller is the control core of the chlorine dioxide generator, which completes the entire automatic control of the system.