Ultraviolet sterilization is to destroy the molecular structure of DNA (DNA) or RNA (ribonucleic acid) in the cells of microorganisms by using the appropriate wavelength of ultraviolet rays to achieve growth and / or regenerative cell death. effect. Ultraviolet disinfection technology is based on modern anti-epidemiology, medicine and photodynamics. It uses specially designed high-efficiency, high-intensity and long-life ultraviolet light to irradiate flowing water. Kill directly.
Scope of application
1. Purified water disinfection: tap water, secondary water supply, direct drinking water, purified water, aquaculture, food and aquatic product processing water, beverage water, medical water, electronic high-purity water, etc.
2. Sewage disinfection: municipal sewage, reclaimed water reuse, hospital sewage, slaughterhouse wastewater, oilfield reinjection water
3. Circulating water disinfection: swimming pool water, landscape water, industrial circulating cooling water
4, shellfish purification, agricultural irrigation water disinfection, algae removal of large water bodies
5.Water disinfection of military bases, field operations, aircraft, ships, and submarines
6. Air disinfection of central air-conditioning system
The power of a single lamp is 30W, the minimum configuration is one lamp, and the maximum can be configured with 60 lamps, that is, a single device ranges from 30W-1800W, and the treated water volume ranges from 2T-300T.
The external structure can be selected from top-in, top-out, side-in and side-out (same side), side-in and side-out (different side), and can also be customized according to user requirements.
The appearance can be selected from ordinary polishing, mirror polishing and sandblasting matte.
The main material is optional: 304 food grade stainless steel or 316L high quality stainless steel.
Raw water quality: chromaticity <15 (degree) turbidity <5 (NTU) suspended matter <10 (mg / L)
Working pressure: <0.6MPa
Advantages of UV sterilization
The ultraviolet sterilizer has the characteristics of uniform water flow, no dead corners, good light irradiation conditions, thorough sterilization, low energy consumption, and flexible and convenient installation. The main material is stainless steel, and there is no problem of metal ion infection. The product structure is a sealed container quartz sleeve type. Built-in electrical control device. The key management life of the ultraviolet lamp is as long as 10,000 hours, reaching the international advanced level. The product has beautiful appearance, compact structure and convenient operation and maintenance.
1.Broad spectrum of efficient sterilization
2.No secondary pollution
3.Safe and reliable operation
4, simple operation and maintenance, low cost
5, small footprint, no noise
1. It is not easy to install the UV generator on the water outlet pipe of the pump, to prevent the water hammer from damaging the quartz glass tube and lamp tube when the pump is stopped.
2. The UV generator should be installed in strict accordance with the direction of the incoming and outgoing water.
3. There should be a foundation that is higher than the ground of the building. When there is a foundation, it is generally 30-1250mm higher than the ground (large sterilizer). When there is no foundation, a bracket (small sterilizer) is generally set.
4. The ultraviolet generator and its connecting pipes and valves should be firmly fixed, and the ultraviolet generator should not be allowed to bear the weight of the pipes and accessories.
5. The installation of the ultraviolet generator should be convenient for disassembly, inspection and maintenance, and all pipeline connections shall not use materials that affect water quality and sanitation.
6. When installing, the UV sterilizer should leave a space distance of ≥1.0m on either side.
7. If the disinfection equipment is not used for a long time, please place it in a dry and rain-proof place. (Recommendation: Start up and start each period to make the equipment run for a period of time to prevent the life of parts and lamps from declining)
8. If vertical installation is needed, please use low-level water inlet and high-level water outlet installation method to slow down the water flow speed and increase the effect of ultraviolet radiation. If the water flow speed is too fast, please install a current limiting and pressure limiting device; when the water pressure exceeds 3kg, please install a check valve at the water outlet to protect the quartz sleeve; when connecting with a normally closed solenoid valve, please The solenoid valve is installed at the water inlet; if the turbidity of the raw water exceeds 5 degrees, a pre-filter needs to be installed to ensure the ultraviolet sterilization effect.