The flat grid is suitable for the water intake of the water intake structure in the water supply project. It is used to intercept large floating objects in the water. Widely used in large and medium-sized water supply and drainage projects, agricultural irrigation stations, and small hydropower stations, etc. uniformly on the same straight line or with a certain radius of curvature of the working track of multiple inlet channels or wide grid surface cleaning.
The flat grille is mainly composed of a body frame, a bar, and a hook. The frame is welded from profiled steel. The grid is usually welded with 50 × 8 flat steel arrays. The grid gap is manufactured according to requirements.
Structure: grille or grid, guide rail, embedded steel plate
1. Underwater slag is manually cleaned by T-shaped harrow.
2. If a slag hopper and a spreader are installed in the front of the flat grille and grid, water cleaning can be performed. When the flat grid and grid are equipped with an electric automatic control system, it can automatically switch between slag fishing and scouring functions.
3. When multiple grids (nets) use a spreader, a catching and falling mechanism should be equipped. The shape of the lifting ears is related to the lifting used.
4. The difference between the use of openings and the use of channels is mainly determined by the pressure faucet.
5. In the case of deeper channels (holes), superimposed combinations may be considered.
1. Simple structure, long life and wide applicability.
2. Easy to operate and convenient for maintenance and replacement.
3. Complete specifications, materials can be specified according to water quality.
1. Before installation, first check the civil engineering reserved dimensions, especially the grid guide trough dimensions, which should meet the drawing regulations and requirements.
2. Open the packing box after the goods arrive at the site. Under no circumstances should the box be brusquely opened; then check whether the grille is deformed or damaged during transportation and adjust it.
3. Use a wire rope to pass through the lifting ears of the grille, make sure that the grille is perpendicular to the ground during the lifting process, and then insert the grille into the guide groove to check whether the twitch is flexible; and pay attention to the direction of the grille's water flow to the seawater Pump.
4. Insert the grille into the guide groove and check whether the twitch is flexible.
5. Install the landing gear of the grille and check whether the movement of the landing gear is flexible and reliable.
6. After the inspection is correct, use the matching fasteners to fasten or weld on the embedded parts according to the drawing size.