From the range of air volume, it belongs to small blowers, from the pressure range, it belongs to medium pressure fans. From the main use, it belongs to water treatment aeration blowers.
Structure and principle
The rotary blower has a compact structure, which is mainly composed of the following six parts: the motor, the air transition device, the blower body, the air chamber, the base (also the fuel tank), and the drip nozzle. The blower runs eccentrically by the offset rotor in the cylinder, and changes the volume between the blades in the rotor slot to suck air in, compress it, and spit it out. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle, which is dripped into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from flowing back.
The main purpose
1. Water treatment blast aeration.
2. The hospital's sewage is agitated and aerated.
3. Vacuum paper feeding in printing industry.
4. Stirring and aeration of domestic sewage and industrial wastewater.
5, plastic welding, blowing air supply.
6. Burner spray and glass industry.
1. Small size, large air volume, low noise, and low energy consumption (The rotary blower uses the principle of running compressed air. Although the volume is small, the air volume is large and energy saving. Silent operation is unmatched by other types of fans.
2. Stable operation and easy installation (small models require little vibration as long as they are placed properly. No additional anti-vibration device is required, which makes installation easy.
3. Resistance to load changes and stable air volume (for example: the pressure of the sewage treatment aeration tank changes, the load changes, but the air volume changes slightly with the pressure.
4. Attached air chamber can prevent air pulsation and smooth air dispersion.
5. The blower is made of high-quality materials, with exquisite structure, sturdy and durable, excellent performance, and less long-term failure.
6, simple maintenance, less failures, low speed, low wear, long life.