心力排开周围水形成低压区吸入水流同时，在叶轮进口处制造真空而吸入空气，在 混气室中气与水充分混合形成均匀的气水混合液，在离心力作用下快速排出。 The QXB centrifugal submersible aerator uses direct drive from the motor and the impeller. The centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the impeller is used to discharge the surrounding water to form a low-pressure area to suck in the water. Fully mixed with water to form a uniform gas-water mixture, which is quickly discharged under the action of centrifugal force. Because the jet of water is extremely strong, it results in effective water circulation and the air is cut into a large number of tiny bubbles. 动力效率优于其它种类的曝气机。 The surface area is greatly improved, and the large amount of oxygen in the air is dissolved in the water due to the slow rise of the air bubbles, making the machine more efficient than other types of aerators.
QXB centrifugal submersible aerator is used in aeration tanks and aerated sedimentation tanks of sewage treatment plants to aerate and mix the mixed solution of sewage, and to biochemically treat sewage or aerate aquaculture ponds.
1. Underwater motors adopting the Swedish Flygt submersible motor sealing technology.
2. The impeller is directly connected to the motor, with simple structure, high efficiency and long life.
3. A mesh water inlet can be added to avoid unnecessary damage caused by foreign objects entering the body.
4. The intake air volume can be adjusted through the intake valve.
5. In addition to the motor, other components are available in stainless steel, carbon steel and cast iron.
Centrifugal submersible aerator characteristics
1. Unique mixing chamber design, with a large amount of air intake, good mixing effect and high oxygen utilization rate.
2. The air-water mixture is discharged from the air-mixing chamber at a special angle, which can make the water flow spirally to the horizontal direction and then flow upwards. It also has the function of stirring while aeration.
3. The body runs in the water without noise. A muffler can be added to the water outlet surface of the air intake pipe to enhance the noise reduction effect.