The fountain type aerator is a type of aeration and aeration equipment, which has the functions of water purification, fountain landscape and two in one. The fountain type aerator is invented according to the need for aeration and treatment of landscape water bodies such as rivers and lakes, combined with the principle of fountain landscaping. It has unique advantages in water purification, and it also has a fountain landscape effect, which is unmatched by other water treatment equipment. It is suitable for river water, lakes, artificial lakes and other water bodies. 响的河湖治理设备。 Floating fountain type aerator, integrated floating structure, river and lake treatment equipment not affected by water level changes .
1. The fountain aerator is based on the stirring and lifting principle of hydraulic machinery.
2. The high-speed rotating propeller is equipped with a high-speed rotating propeller to agitate the lake water at the same time, so that the lake water is completely dissolved in oxygen.
3. As the lifted water comes into contact with the air (21% oxygen in the air), it can decompose a large amount of toxic substances in the water, and achieve the purpose of strong oxygenation and rapid improvement of water quality.
4. When the equipment is running, the waves generated by the powerful power can cover the entire water surface, so that oxygen can be evenly distributed throughout the lake water body, increase dissolved oxygen (DO) in the water, effectively balance the ecosystem and greatly improve the water environment.
5. Through aeration, the lake water will become clear after a few days, thus purifying the water quality, protecting and restoring the natural ecological water source, and creating a more natural and beautiful natural waterscape.
6. Effective aeration of springs in a single machine, no need for the machine room and any pipes, pumps, valves, there is no blockage.
7. The main equipment is made of high-quality stainless steel and GRP composite material, which is completely resistant to various corrosive water bodies.
8. Superior water circulation function during work effectively prevents closed water rancidity problem