Shaftless screw conveyor is mainly used for waste water treatment, paper making industry, chemical industry waste and other industries. Conveying stations with strong materials, pasty and viscous materials (such as chemical raw materials, waste paper pulp, malt, sludge, etc.) and easy to twist Materials (such as domestic waste) have unique advantages. Therefore, the shaftless screw conveyor is also called anti-winding conveyor and garbage disposal conveyor.
The conveying principle of the shaftless screw conveyor is basically the same as that of a general screw conveyor, except that the structure of the screw body has a difference between a shaft and a shaft. Shaftless screw conveyors are made of ordinary carbon steel and stainless steel.
It is mainly composed of power unit, head assembly, casing, shaftless spiral body, wear-resistant liner, feed inlet, outlet, cover (when needed), base, etc.
1. The driving device adopts a cycloid pin wheel reducer or a shaft-mounted hard toothed surface gear reducer. When designing, the driving device should be set as far as possible at the discharge end, so that the spiral body is under tension during operation.
2. The head is equipped with a thrust bearing, which can withstand the axial force generated when conveying materials.
3. The case is U-shaped, with a cover at the top (when needed), and the material is stainless steel or carbon steel or glass steel.
4. The shaftless spiral body is made of stainless steel or wear-resistant steel.
5, wear-resistant liner: wear-resistant non-metallic materials.
6. There are two types of inlet and outlet: square and round.
WLS type shaftless screw conveyor is basically the same as the general screw conveyor in principle: that is, like a rotating screw shaft, which drives a nut to move along its axis, the screw body of the shaftless screw conveyor is equivalent to the screw shaft. Corresponds to the screw conveyor nut. When the spiral body rotates continuously, the material is also continuously conveyed. The screw body of the shaftless screw conveyor is a thick belt-shaped blade, which is driven by the drive end of the shaftless screw conveyor, with no shaft in the middle.
1. The shaft-less screw has a small contact surface with the material, low friction, no blockage and no entanglement.
2. The main body of the equipment is made of stainless steel, with high strength, good corrosion resistance and long service life.
3. The single-piece cast concrete wear-resistant nylon bushing is used to support the shaftless spiral, which is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant and easy to replace.
4. The driving device adopts the direct drive mode of the shaft-mounted geared motor, which runs smoothly and reliably and saves energy.
5. Except the inlet and outlet, the rest adopts a sealed structure, and the use environment is clean and hygienic.