The stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can be widely used in municipal sewage treatment projects and water treatment systems in petrochemical, light industry, chemical fiber, paper, pharmaceutical, leather and other industrial industries. The actual operating conditions prove that the stacked screw sludge dewatering machine can create considerable economic and social benefits for customers.
Scope of application
1. It is suitable for sludge from municipal sewage, food, beverage, chemical, leather, welding materials, papermaking, printing and dyeing, and pharmaceutical industries.
2. Suitable for dehydration of high and low concentration sludge. When low sludge dewatering is carried out, there is no need to build a concentration tank or a storage tank, which reduces the construction cost, reduces the release of phosphorus and the generation of anaerobic odor.
The main body of the dewatering machine of the dewatering machine is a filtering device formed by a fixed ring and a floating ring being laminated on each other, and a spiral shaft penetrating through it. The section is the enrichment section and the latter section is the dehydration section. The filter gap formed between the fixed ring and the swimming ring and the pitch of the screw shaft gradually become smaller from the concentrated part to the dewatered part.
The rotation of the screw shaft, while pushing the sludge from the thickening section to the dewatering section, also continuously drives the swimming ring to clean the filter gap to prevent clogging.
After gravity concentration in the concentrating section, the sludge is transported to the dewatering section. During the process of advancement, as the filter slit and pitch gradually become smaller, and the blocking effect of the back pressure plate generates a great internal pressure, the volume continues to shrink. To achieve the purpose of full dehydration.
1. The sludge dewatering machine has a short working cycle, high efficiency and high-pressure extrusion. The only replacement parts are the screw shaft and the swimming ring, and the use cycle is long.
2. The sludge dewatering machine has low operating costs and fully automated control procedures. This diaphragm filter press can be left unattended, saving operating costs.
3. The sludge dewatering machine is easy to operate. On the cleaning device, there are several actions that are synchronized with the car plate moving machine. The washing cycle (adjustable on site) can be set according to needs. It has a self-cleaning function. While cleaning, reduce the amount of flushing water and reduce the burden on the internal circulation.
4. Save power consumption, short daily maintenance time, simple maintenance operation, low electrode consumption, less failure, low noise and vibration, and safe operation.
5. The sludge dewatering machine is widely used and has strong corrosion resistance. It is basically suitable for all solid-liquid separation projects and is durable.
6, small footprint, easy to repair and replace; small weight, easy to carry, good at dehydration of oily sludge.