Filter presses are divided into plate and frame filter presses and box-type filter presses. The filter press is an intermittent filter device for solid-liquid separation of various suspensions. It relies on a compacting device to compact the filter plate, and then presses the suspension into the filter chamber with a pump. The filter cloth is used to achieve the purpose of separating solid particles from liquid particles.
The filter press arranges the filter plates and filter frames alternately in parallel with each other. The filter cloth is sandwiched between the filter plates and the filter frame. The filter plate and the filter frame are compressed with the pressing end to make the filter plate and the filter plate A filter press room is formed between them. The sludge flows in from the feed inlet, and the water is discharged from the filtrate outlet through the filter plate. The mud cake is accumulated on the filter cloth in the frame. After the filter plate and the filter frame are loosened, the mud cake is easy to peel off. High rate and strong applicability.
As a solid-liquid separation equipment, the filter press has a long history of application in industrial production. It has a good separation effect and wide adaptability, especially for the separation of sticky and fine materials, and has its unique advantages.
The working principle of a box-type filter press is to form a filter chamber by arranging filter plates (the two sides of the filter plate are recessed, and every two filter plates are combined into a box-shaped filter room).
Under the pressure of the feed pump, the material liquid to be filtered is sent to each filter room, and the solid and liquid are separated through the filter medium (select the appropriate filter cloth according to different industries). A filter residue is formed on the filter cloth until the filter chamber is filled to form a filter cake. The filtrate passes through the filter cloth and flows along the grooves of the filter plate to the lower outlet hole channel for centralized discharge. After filtration, the filter residue can be washed with clean water. After washing, compressed air is sometimes passed in to remove the remaining washing liquid. After the filtration is completed, open the filter press to remove the filter cake (the filter cake is stored between the two adjacent filter plates), clean the filter cloth, and recompress the plate filter to start the next working cycle.
The main advantages of this model are less loss during feeding, fast filtration speed, high temperature and pressure resistance, good sealing performance, uniform cake washing, and moisture content
Low, and the pressure of each filter chamber is not easy to damage the plate, which is basically suitable for all solid-liquid separation industries.
The frame part is the main body of the machine, which is used to support the filtering mechanism and connect other components. It is mainly composed of thrust plate, compression plate, cylinder block and main beam. When the machine is working, the piston inside the cylinder pushes the pressure plate, and presses the filter plate, diaphragm plate and filter cloth located between the pressure plate and the thrust plate to ensure that the pressured slurry is pressurized in the filter chamber. filter.
The difference between the plate and frame type and the box type is mainly reflected in the filter plate structure.
1. The plate and frame filter press consists of a solid filter plate (plate) and a hollow filter plate (frame) alternately combined into a filter room.
2. The box-type filter press is composed of the same solid filter plate arrangement. Each filter plate has two recessed surfaces, and the two filter plates are compacted to form a filter chamber. The filter plate is the core component of the filter press. The material, form and quality of the filter plate will directly affect the quality of the final product.
Pull plate part
1. The automatic pulling plate is composed of hydraulic motor, manipulator, transmission mechanism and suspension device. The hydraulic motor drives the transmission chain to drive the manipulator to move the diaphragm plate and the filter plate one by one. The suspension device can control the stopping and advancing movements at any time during the drawing process, so as to ensure the smooth realization of the drawing and discharging of the drawing mechanism.
2. The part of the manual pulling plate is manually pulled in order to discharge the material.
The structure is simple, easy to operate, stable in operation, and convenient in maintenance. The filtering area can be selected flexibly and occupies less land. It has strong adaptability to materials and is suitable for various small and medium sludge dewatering applications.
1. Condition the sludge to facilitate dehydration and subsequent use.
2. After dehydration, the moisture content of the mud cake is less than 40%, the amount of mud cake is reduced by about 60%, and the moisture in the mud cake is reduced by 60%.
3. Mud cake can be used directly for composting and brick making.
4. Treatment of mud cake with 80% moisture content per ton.