Rotary decanter can realize the laminar flow of water entering the weir during the dewatering process. The dewatering process runs at a uniform speed and the water surface is stable without fluctuations. It is the key equipment of the cyclic activated sludge process. The decanter depth of the decanter can be adjusted at will, and the user can adjust the water output according to the actual needs. It has a good dehydration effect and a flexible action.
Reliable, reliable, high degree of automation, convenient centralized management, low failure rate, convenient maintenance, etc. Can be widely used in urban sewage treatment plants and papermaking, beer, tanning, pharmaceutical, food, waste treatment and other industries in wastewater treatment.
1. Intelligent decanting, the closer to the sludge, the slower the decanting speed, and the better the effluent quality.
2. Equipped with double-layer limit switches and safety alarm devices to ensure the equipment has greater safety.
3. Strong adaptability: By setting the internal parameters and adjusting the related parameters of the inverter, the running speed and range of motion of the decanter can be changed accordingly to meet the requirements of different water quality and quantity.
4. The stroke control mechanism is all placed in the protective cover, and is not affected by wind and rain.
5, sealed rotary joint, flexible rotation, good sealing performance, you can replace the sealing ring without drainage.
6. The electric head has a simple structure and is easy to disassemble and maintain.
7. Set manual, automatic, host computer control and other methods for easy operation and management.
8. All underwater parts are made of stainless steel, no maintenance is needed, and the driving and control equipment are easy to maintain.
9. The entire decanter has a sturdy bracket that can withstand various pressures encountered during work.
10. The decanter adopts a split structure, which is convenient for transportation and installation.
Xb rotary decanter is composed of decanter, transmission, skimming pontoon device and slewing bearing. The driving mechanism drives the decanter device and the skimmer buoy device to rotate around the rotary support through the retractable push rod, so that the dewatering weir mouth moves up and down to achieve the purpose of decanting the supernatant.